Stones of Morality
1. Pay attention
-Sounds simple enough, yet it seems every campaign has those one or two players that always have to check their cell phones every 30 seconds.
2. Know what your character is doing BEFORE your turn.
-This speeds game time up considerably.
3. Have a good idea what your character’s attacks and abilities are.
-This also speeds game time up.
4. No PVP
1. xp is given at the end of the campaign session.
2. The DM doesn’t have to show his die rolls if he doesn’t want to.
3. For critical hits, choose whether you want full dmg or x2.
4. We use 4th edition rules.